Kente - SS
Exuding opulence and power, Kente is a traditional cloth that originates from West Africa. Finely crafted with a subtle crosshatch pattern, Kente captures the rich colors of nature and has long been a symbol of nobility and influence. No longer reserved exclusively for royalty, the Kente is suitable for any occasion, from casual wear to formal dress, and adds a touch of cultural sophistication to any outfit. This top is made from the finest cotton, ensuring that it is both comfortable and durable.
- Unit price
Fit may vary based on your personal body type.
|S||39 - 41.5||14 - 14.5||33|
|M||42 - 43.5||15 - 15.5||34|
|L||44 - 45.5||16 - 16.5||35|
|XL||46 - 47.5||17 - 17.5||36|
|XXL||48 - 49.5||18 - 18.5||37|
|XXXL||50 - 52||19 - 19.5||36.5 - 37.5|
- 100% Cotton Yarn Dye Jacquard weave for a softer texture, breathability, and drape
- Mother of Pearl buttons & Tab collar
- Standard/Regular Fit for comfort
- Matched breast pocket
Delicate wash / Do not bleach / Dry flat / Do not tumble dry / Regular Iron / Dry clean
We stand by our quality shirts and customer service, however if you are dissatisfied for any reason you may return or exchange your order.
- Returns/Exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us with your plans to return an item.
- You may exchange your purchase for a different style, color, and/or size, subject to availability. Your request will be fulfilled upon receipt of the item. Please return with the original packaging.
- You must pay for shipping & insurance on returns and exchanges. Please provide tracking numbers and return any packing materials with the item, if possible.
- Shirt must not be worn, damaged, washed, ironed, or stained. Otherwise your request will not be honored.
- Refunds may take 3-7 days to process and will be made in the same method used to make the purchase.
Adding product to your cart